All You Need to Know About Starting a Company
Company registration in the USA
Find out how to register your company in the USA, the most popular way of starting a business in India. Get to know the private limited company registration procedure.
A non-resident has all the same steps as a resident to set up a new US business, plus additional steps. Failure to comply leads to penalties, fines or worse.
Why should one go for US Incorporation?
Incorporating your company in the United States market can be rewarding and advantageous for many foreign-based businesses. Since U.S. citizenship and residency are not required, people from all over the world are free to start or expand their business in the United States without stepping into the United States.
There are numerous companies that get incorporated in Delaware than any other state in the US. Delaware, a small Mid-Atlantic U.S. state, is the host of favorable business and taxation laws that make it a very commonplace for companies to incorporate or form their Limited liability company (LLC). Delaware has no state sales tax, and the state's franchise tax for small business is very low comparatively. Non-residents shall not pay individual income taxes in Delaware.
FEW ADVANTAGES OF INCORPORATING A COMPANY IN DELAWARE, USA
- The laws are extremely business friendly.
- Delaware is a tax haven and does not collect taxes from companies that do not operate within Delaware.
- Delaware enables the fastest business incorporation process.
- There is no necessity for you to publicly disclose the name of directors/shareholders in the company.
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS AND DOCUMENTS WE REQUIRE FROM YOU?
- Company Name
- Type of Business
- Registered business address?
- Registered Agent: (Y/N) (This is provided for, if you have another address, please mention)
- Business Partner(s) Name
- Business Partner(s) addresses
- Ownership: (%)
CLICKNTAX US INCORPORATION PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Name Check & Approval
- Preparation & Filing of Article of Association
- Registered agent service (One year)
- Issuance of Certificate of Association
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Quick response
Our representative will contact you to understand your requirements, once you get in touch with us. We will also contact you if more details are needed. We will connect you to a verified lawyer once we get all the required information. Our lawyers who will prepare the draft and send it to you for review within 3 to 4 working days.
After reviewing the draft, if you have any clarifications or changes to make, the assigned lawyer will discuss it with you and implement them. Two rounds of such modifications will be provided at no extra cost.
- Customer Satisfaction
We will perform all the documentation work for you which will make the process very smooth for you. We will also provide you the clarity on the process so that you can have realistic expectations.
- Experts and dedicated Team
We are just a phone call away. Our experts will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Our team will discuss all your queries and find the best possible solution.